• Are you faced with handling a DIVORCE or LEGAL SEPARATION but cannot afford a lawyer's fees?
  • Do you need a PARENTING PLAN or MODIFICATION OF CHILD SUPPORT and need help representing yourself but don't know where to turn?
  • You don't have to go to court without legal advice.
  • As a Limited License Legal Technician, I can help you represent yourself in your family law matters. 

quality legal assistance at a reasonable price

I am not a lawyer and I don't charge a lawyer's fees.  I am a limited License Legal Technician trained and experienced in family law matters.  I cannot represent you in court.  BUT if you need just an explanation of what your paperwork means, the legal process, or someone to assist in completing the forms for divorce , legal separation, temporary orders, parenting plans, child support, and final orders, I can provide you quality assistance as you represent yourself in your family law matter-at a reasonable price.